AU Opportunity: Entries Open For Coopers AMP
June 12, 2015
The Australian Music Prize is now looking for entries to listen to and judge a winner for the coveted music prize.
Last year it was Remi who went home with $30,000 prize money.
Each year an Australian artist or group of artists is awarded The Amp, receiving a cash prize in recognition of the outstanding creativity they exhibited based on an original album released in that year. The Amp aims to promote the health and growth of the local industry both within Australia and overseas.
To be eligible:
- artist must be Australian
- albums only (min. 9 seperate tracks OR min. 33 1/3rd minutes of music)
- must be new (no re-releases or best ofs or live etc.) in 2015
No entry fees or forms, we just need to know about them -
Please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org and if there is one, also include a link to Spotify.
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!