Artist Applications Now Open For BIGSOUND 2016
April 8, 2016
Brisbane’s BIGSOUND music conference attracts some of Australia’s biggest artists and music industry figures. Here’s your chance to showcase in front of some of the industry’s biggest local and international players.
Held over the 7th and 8th of September in Brisbane’s Fortitude Valley, BIGSOUND is one of the mainstays on Australia’s conference calendar.
Each year, over 150 of the most buzzworthy acts from Australia and the rest of the world descend on Brisbane’s best venues, to play in front of hundreds of the music industry’s most influential figures. Here’s your chance to get on the bill!
Your team members
Carrer highlights to date
3 of your best media quotes
Any other tidbits the selection panel will find interesting
Bio (.doc or .pdy)
Link to video/Youtube EPK or single
Social media links
2 songs (MP3)
Contact of your management (if applicable)
Your primary and secondary genres
The application fee to apply is $16 for QMusic members and $20 for non-members.
Good luck and drop Ditto Music a line if you get on the bill!
- Ditto Music Joins The Face The Music Line-up
- How to View Your Spotify Analytics using Fan Insights
- Aussie Featured Artists For October
- How to get verified on Twitter as a musician
- 10 tips for successful music collaboration
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!