Apply To Play The 2016 Gympie Music Muster
January 6, 2016
Now in its 35th year, the Gympie Muster is one of the mainstays in Australia’s country music scene and they’re currently taking artist applications for their 2016 event.
Held only 50kms from stunning Noosa, the small town of Gympie transforms into a music town for 3 days from August 25th to 28th and features multiple venues, 120 artists, and over 1000 campsites to accommodate punters.
Each year the event sees over 20,000 punters descend on the town, with over $15 million dollars raised for charities and community groups during its 35 years.
The organisers of the event are currently seeking artists of all genres to play their 2016 event, with applications closing at midnight, Friday February 19.
How to apply:
It’s easy! Simply head on over to the Gympie Music Muster website and fill out the application form.
The Gympie Music Muster is one of Australia’s largest music festivals and is a fantastic opportunity for up-and-coming artists to showcase their music to thousands of potential fans.
Best of luck!
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist