AMP’s Tomorrow Fund Offering Australian Artists & Other Creatives $1 Million
May 6, 2016
AMP’s Tomorrow Fund is on the hunt for their next bunch of ‘Tomorrow Makers’, Australians that are doing great things.
Who can apply?
Pretty much anyone! They have multiple fields outside of just music and the arts including science, fashion and sports. They are mainly on the look out for people who are making a difference, whether it’s by creating something artistic, or inspiring others in their community.
What are the funds for?
Grants are for individuals only and range from $10,000 to $100,000. The funds can be used for a wide range of purposes including travel, equipment, marketing etc.
How to apply
Head on over to the AMP Tomorrow Fund website and follow the instructions.
There’s plenty of additional information there for you to peruse, as well as hints and tips to ensure your application is up to scratch.
Watch the video
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist
- Get your music featured on The Indie Hitlist