AAM Calling All Managers And Self-Managed Artists
January 28, 2016
AAM (Association of Artist Managers) are currently running the biggest research project ever undertaken in Australia for managers and self-managed bands/artists. Take the survey here!
The survey looks into the needs and backgrounds of Aussie managers and self-managed artists, to gain a better understanding of the sector and to work out ways of improving the overall landscape of the Australian music industry.
The findings will be distributed to industry bodies and government departments to find greater opportunities and inform legislation for the various areas of the industry in the coming years.
This survey could help shape the future of the music industry so it's extremely beneficial for artists and managers to have their voice heard.
The survey is open until Friday February 12 and shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes.
- Aus Opp: Apply For The Unified Grant
- Interview With Mcrobin
- Get Your Music Featured on the Australian Hitlist!
- SAIN Interview: Meet the Artist Making Independent Hip-Hop in Dubai
- Online Conference: Music Launch Summit
- BIGSOUND 2016 Wrap Up
- Featured Artist: Paper House
- Get your music featured on a Ditto Music Spotify Playlist